Love is probably the only thing that makes us get up in the morning, have a cup of coffee and start all over again. Someday, you’ll meet that person who will shake your world, your truth, and your soul. That day will come, have faith.
The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned. – W. Somerset Maugham
2. If it’s not making you better, it’s not love. True love makes you more of who you are, not less. – Mandy Hale
2. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
4. It’s okay to fight for someone who loves you. It’s not okay to fight for someone to love you. There’s a huge difference.
5. With the right person, you don’t have to work hard to be happy. It just happens.
6. Love and hate are not opposites; they are siblings birthed by obsession.
7. Don’t allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them.
8. The person you love should be where you can calm your soul. They should be the safest place to be yourself.
9. Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to. – Harriet Evans
10. Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.