Find it hard to approach a woman you’re drawn to? Have you ever gotten tongue-tied two feet away from her? Well, you should know that you’re not the only one going through this, not even close.
The dating world may seem rather cruel nowadays, you can be rejected with one simple swipe to the left. The virtual dating scene provides a space where words play a crucial part, so being a texting whiz is almost mandatory for luring the girls.
The same thing applies in real life, though you can’t put a price on a face-to-face encounter. That’s when you know for sure if there’s chemistry or not.
If she’s a movie lover, you’ll kill two birds with one stone. These lines cut from famous films are so incredibly clever and charming that are guaranteed to impress her.
1. “You’re prettier than I am.” Seth Rogen, Knocked Up (2007)
2. “Mind if I get drunk with you?” Clark Gable, Red Dust (1932)
3. “Let’s hop on the good foot and do the bad thing.” Mike Myers, Austin Powers (1999)
4. “You want to see my spaceship?” Sam Rockwell, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy ( 2005)
5. “I don’t know how to put this, but I’m kind of a big deal.” Will Ferrell, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy ( 1985)
6. “I couldn’t help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend.” Will Smith, Hitch (2005)
7. “How would you like to have a sexual experience so intense it could conceivably change your political views?” John Cusack, The Sure thing (1985)
8. “I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.” John Travolta, Face off (1997)
9. “Your husband told me you were the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen, but he didn’t say anything about the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.” George Clooney, Intolerable Cruelty (2003)
10. “Marry me, and I’ll never look at another horse.” Groucho Marx, A day at the races (1937)